Corporate Secretarial Administrator
Job Title: Corporate Secretarial Administrator
- Responsibility for Corp Sec and associated administration duties for all entities administered by the group including maintenance of various Corp Sec and accounts preparation registers
- Production of minutes from Corp Sec meetings, within a relevant timescale, maintaining statutory records, filing of any relevant documents and scanning of minutes when signed and completion of daily Corp Sec meeting register
- Preparation of stock transfer forms, share certificates, declaration of trusts and all documents for dissolutions, liquidations and reinstatements
- Incorporation of Jersey Companies, establishment of Trusts, Foundations and Limited Partnerships along with matters associated with the incorporation/establishment
- Sealing of documents with In-house Company Seals and updating electronic sealing register
- Liaising with the Jersey Financial Services Commission and Jersey Registry on Corp Sec matters, as necessary and with online filing of special resolutions, reserving company names and filing of incorporation document
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Worked within a secretarial team and proven application of professional Company Secretarial practice and a good understanding of relevant Company Law, being a source of knowledge and expertise to provide guidance and technical support to the business
- Will ideally hold or will be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or ICSA).
- Demonstrate the ability to record accurate minutes and action points without supervision and provide examples of how they managed the consolidation of relevant paperwork for Board Meetings with the ability to communicate with all levels within the business in a clear and articulate manner.
- Ability to work pro-actively with limited supervision