Tax Associate/Senior Manager
Job Title: Tax Associate Director/Senior Manager
Salary: Market Rate + Bonus + Shareholding Opportunity
A Bit about the organisation:
This leading business are a chartered accountancy practice, who provide their Channel Islands based and international clients with a range of assurance, advisory, tax and accountancy related services.
Our client is looking for a current Senior Manager looking to move up to Associate Director. They would manage a small tax team in the with the ability to make a sizeable contribution to the team from the outset.
- You will be looking to drive growth and generate a portfolio of new business.
- Help grow the business and tax line of service in what is currently a small team.
- You will be covering a wide range accounts and stay up to date about any and all tax issues affecting Jersey and Guernsey companies including UK property holding structures.
- Covering employment taxes, private client matters and indirect taxes.
- Upskilling and building out the existing team.
- Train up junior members to lead and develop.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following:
- An expert in Jersey, Guernsey and international tax laws
- We would ideally like to bring in a candidate that can offer the team a different dimension potentially with significant tax advisory, regulatory and international tax expertise.
- Have a reasonable amount of business development experience
- Be a confident self-starter.
- The candidate should have either an accountancy or tax qualification and have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Understand the local tax market.
- Have a good existing network of Tax professionals and clients.
The candidate should have either an accountancy or tax qualification and have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience. The preference would be for local Jersey candidates as they will understand the local market and potentially already have a local network, however; strong candidates from outside of Jersey wishing to relocate would also be considered with the expectation that they have a strong UK and international tax knowledge.