Senior Compliance Administrator
Job Title: Senior Compliance Administrator
A bit about the company:
This client provides a wide range of services such as accounting, finance, tax, audit and payroll to both local clients an intermediaries.
- The purpose of the role is to support the Directors in carrying out the compliance function ensuring that Clients comply with the relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- The role holder is also expected to carry out take on reviews.
- To complete the client file reviews for our client entities as required (take on/periodic/ad-hoc reviews).
- Assist with any changes or improvements that may be made to the client onboarding / review process;
- Maintain and monitor compliance registers to include breaches, errors, exceptions, conflicts, PEPs and new/loss of business;
- Advise on and assist with the processing of required client due diligence information for all clients to ensure this meets internal and statutory standards, and liaison with administrators where necessary;
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Possess or be studying towards a relevant professional compliance qualification; and
- Minimum of 5 years financial services industry experience in a Trust, Funds and Company compliance environment;
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, O365;
- General client database and CRM software;
- Google and/or other Internet search engines;