Salary: Circa £30k
Collaboration is key to how we work and we are looking for Administration Assistant's to join our innovative Support Team to provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the business.
- Typing of correspondence and formatting documentation
- Ensuring current files are kept up to date (including filing of emails and correspondence, photocopying and scanning) and closing matters when concluded
- Preparation of invoices, sending out to the client and follow up of payments with clients
- Keeping business systems up to date
- Managing client interactions
- Organising in-house and external meetings along with travel as necessary
- General printing/scanning and production of Court bundles where necessary
- You will be expected to take ownership of allocated administrative tasks and assist the fee earners and wider teams in the business
- We are proud of the varied positions that our team members assume, primarily providing local support but also linking in with a global network of colleagues to keep the business moving forward
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
If you're interested in being part of a collaborative team, where there's a chance to develop your administration skills, then this could be for you.
You may be someone who has previous administration experience (ideally in a legal or professional services environment). You may also be a school/college looking to take their first steps into their career. Individuals will need to have a tech-savvy outlook and be comfortable working within a busy environment where quality of work is key.
You will need to have good organisational skills with an ability to efficiently and effectively manage your own time and prioritise your workload. Strong attention to detail is essential and you will need to be proficient in Word/Outlook, and ideally a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.