Saint Helier, St Helier, Jersey
Client Services Officer
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Contribute ideas and ways to continuously improve operational processes undertaken.
- Treat customers fairly and act in their best interests.
- Offer a transparent, efficient and professional service to banking clients.
- Attend to incoming telephone calls and written requests from banking clients.
- Assist CRO in preparing for client meetings.
- Obtain ad-hoc valuations of client portfolios and prepare a consolidated position as required.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to deliver the following for clients in scope:
- Account openings: ensure accurate and complete due diligence and client information has been received.
- Client instructions: execution per internal procedures including: identification, call back, payments, deposits, loans, FX deals, transfers and securities transactions.
- Credit applications: preparation and prompt supply of documentation.
- Client periodic account reviews: assist in the timely completion per deadlines set.
- Account monitoring: execution per internal procedures and any follow-on escalations or liaison with clients as appropriate.
- Recordkeeping: maintain up to date, clear and comprehensive client, business and transaction records. Ensure data in tracking systems are continually maintained.
- Adhere to policies regarding Conduct Rules and regulatory obligations.
- Comply with 1st line of defence obligations
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably working towards a formal banking /investment qualification.
- Three years commercial/private banking experience in a role having undertaken the above responsibilities.
Must be resident in Jersey 5 Years minimum