Job Title: Tax Manager
Location: Jersey or London
To support the Senior Tax Manager in providing a dependable and professional tax service to all areas of the business, with a focus on tax compliance for all corporate entities worldwide, funds managed by us and certain individuals within the business.
- Prepare, in an accurate and timely manner, quarterly and annual corporate tax computations for all operating entities, ensuring local tax rules are taken into consideration
- Assist in the preparation of deferred tax calculations on an annual basis, which will feed into audited financial statements across various jurisdictions;
- Assist with corporate tax initiatives and projects, such as UK R&D claims
- Update and maintain FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, and respond to requests (internal and external) for FATCA/CRS documentation
- Initial preparation of ASC740 (FIN48) analyses for funds managed by the investment manager
- Assist with information gathering and review in relation to various filings for fund entities, including K-1s/1065s, 1042s, 1099s, UK fund reporting, etc.
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Fully qualified (CTA, ACA or ACCA)
- Knowledge and experience across range of tax areas, including corporate tax, indirect tax, and personal tax
- Knowledge and experience with international tax issues would be advantageous, but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
Excel Calculations Tax Financial Statements R Documentation Preparation Business