Job Openings Sr.Net Suite Developer
About the job Sr.Net Suite Developer
Experience : 6+ Years
Job Type : Contractual (Extendable)
Location : Remote
Rxcloud is looking for a NetSuite Developer to join our team for our Chennai Office as of now location is Remote.
- Develop and customize NetSuite ERP modules, scripts and workflows
- Lead report writing and analytics efforts for company financial information;
- Lead data and/or related systems integration projects across the company business domain and specific to NetSuite, including implementing BI platforms;
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production;
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects as needed;
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation;
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems;
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform;
- Assist in the development of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives;
- Assist in the maintenance of our integrated platform testing application;
- Evaluate current state, research, and implement effective solution designs to achieve defined business or process objectives;
- Complete additional responsibilities as required.
- Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience;
- At least 6 years of experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform required.
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting, manufacturing, and warehouse management;
- Ability to do independent technical work;
- Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in an agile methodology environment and the use of tools like JIRA Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II.
- Certified NetSuite Administrator or Consultant preferred;
- Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows;
- A bachelors degree in a technical or scientific discipline or equivalent;
- Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow functionality and processes;
- Experience generating reports and custom reporting within NetSuite;
- The ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, and work independently;