Job Openings Oracle Agile PLM Consultant
About the job Oracle Agile PLM Consultant
WackPro, Inc. is seeking Oracle Agile PLM Consultant to perform the following job duties:
- Involving in supporting the users and configuring new business processes as and when needed.
- Involved in Production Support.
- Guiding end users with Product changes and making configuration changes.
- Performing technical implementation of mapping legacy data sets to create item and BOM structure, user roles and user groups on PC and PQM implementation.
- Configuring and working with NCR (Non Conformance report), CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) and SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) subclasses and workflows specific to PQM.
- Analyzing the Legacy Tools and mapping with Agile PLM and Oracle ERP integration.
- Configuration, Developing Customizations based on Client needs and integrating with other Tools.
- Documenting workflow and results of technical analysis and obtaining sign-off from client on use cases related to PC, PQM Modules.
- Will be Working on Agile PC, PQM Modules.
- Responsible for understanding business processes and end user requirements.
- Submitting Problem Reports (PRs) and Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) and manage their resolution and also managing Audits and CAPAs related to PQM.
- Working on Event Management Module and Managing Roles, Privileges and Criteria.
Detailed responsibilities for the project include, but are not limited to:
- Requirement analysis and identify ways to provide solution using configuration/customizations.
- Solution demonstration (UAT) to customers.
- Verification and validation of proposed solution.
- Responsible for fixing the issues reported by the customer.
- Single point of contact for Business team.
- Implementing Custom PX.
- Workflow management: Creation and Modification and Providing support on application to business users.
- Successful in defining the product, eliciting, analyzing, and documenting the requirements for products, creating a roadmap and executing a release plan to build the optimal solution.
- Responsible for configuration of Privileges, Workflows, Roles, Users and User Groups, Attributes and Subclasses in the Agile Application.
- Manual Testing and validation of the application and customization using Java.
- Responsible for UI based customization using java to enter certain attributes in the application and responsible for writing an Event PX, customization using java to restrict the users from accessing the attachments in the application.