About the job Veeva Developer
Role :: Veeva Developer
Location: New Jersey
Years of experience: 5-8 years
You will be working collaboratively with other developers, to plan and deliver customer requirements. You will use your talent and experience throughout the development life cycle. We will bring your dreams and goals to life and ensure that you are an active contributor to our growth.
- Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of our Customer and create the WOW effect.
- Develop, Maintain, and support the Veeva applications as well as document the applications.
- Configuring/ Customizing Veeva applications to meet client requirements
- Participate throughout the whole development process where your inputs are the most valuable.
- Adhere to established practices and ensure the outcomes of the highest quality
- Keep up with current CRM tools available through the CRM developer portal
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams of developers and delivering on target
- Other duties and projects as assigned Qualification sand Experience
- We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who like team-working and can share their knowledge across teams with the following skillsets
- Very good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- 4+ years of experience in Pharma CRM and a minimum of 3+ years on Veevaplatform
- Very good understanding of Health Care domain
- Very good understanding of Veeva applications and its modules such as Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Veeva Network, Approved emails, CLM, etc
- Very good understanding of Veeva Report Dashboards, Workflows, etc.
- Very good understanding of Veeva Release Management such as Change Set, ANT Migration Tool, etc
- Proficiency in Veeva activities like creating Cycle Plans, Surveys, Data Change Requests, Roster Management, Coaching Reports, etc
- Experienced in writing and scheduling batch Apex jobs
- Very good understanding of relational database concepts
- Very good understanding of Salesforce governors limits and knowledge of working around them
- Understanding of customer interactions such as conducting Alpha Review and Beta Review
Certification and Other Knowledge:
- Certified Veeva developer or other Veeva Certifications a plus