Job Openings Senior Agilist- Product Owner
About the job Senior Agilist- Product Owner
Requirement for Senior Agilist-Product Owner-
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working in some capacity with a software development team:
- 3 years as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Holds a relevant certification from a recognized organization, such as Certified Product Owner
- Creative analytical, experimental, and a team player
- Can effectively and confidently communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in written form
- Capable of collabonsting with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to the organization
- Enjoys and excels at problem-solving related to processes, workflow, communication, and team dynamics.
- Knows how to quantity value and possesses a strong framework to justify tackdog prioritization.
- Great communicator that can inspire the team by conveying the vision and business value
- Working understanding of Scrum, and familiarity with at least one agile scaling framework
- Experience with common office productivity tools (Office, SharePoint, Outlook, Google Docs)