Job Openings Enterprise Architect
About the job Enterprise Architect
Requirement for Enterprise Architect
- Provide expertise in cloud-native design with a focus on modern cloud patterns, including Enterprise Service Bus, pub/sub-event-based systems, containerization, and API management to drive a connected solution by the Agile Software Delivery practice.
- Ensure enterprise system designs include appropriate attention to non-functional requirements including security, resiliency, and performance considerations.
- Have an extensive breadth and depth of understanding of Azure technologies, how and when they apply.
- Keep current with market trends and can guide leadership on what and when to use recent technologies.
- Reusable artifacts and content that enable our team members to streamline deliverables and add value to our strategic customer engagements.
- Deep technical knowledge across Azure and non-Azure technologies and patterns for distributed application design, enterprise integration, enterprise application security, and application. Accessibility: Good to go scalability including, but not limited to AKS, APIM, Containers, App Services, storage, and data solutions
- Possess and share a broad technical knowledge across Azure and non-Azure technologies inclusive of Log Analytics (KQLX Application Insights, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Security Centre, Azure Networking (App Gateways, Front Door, Firewall, VWAN), Azure Storage. Azure Automation Azure Sentinel, App Services, Containers (AKS), Managed Instances, Azure SQL, Azure DNS, Azure Virtual Desktop. Azure Files, Synapse, Power Platform. Power Bl
- Keep up prised of the latest technologies and how they may impact existing 3Cloud offerings.