Job Openings Senior AWS Devops Engineer
About the job Senior AWS Devops Engineer
Senior AWS Devops Engineer
- Experience diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- Experience with AWS Cloud services and its APIs.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts (layers, firewalls, DNS, VPN, etc) and how to build secure infrastructure and an awareness of common server security vulnerabilities.
- Build/Release/Deployment Management - CI/CD principals, custom deploy script.
- Installation and basic management on MySql, MongoDB, Oracle on RDS as well as standalone.
- CloudWatch Log Management, Archival, syslog configuration.
- Linux Administration - User, Group, corn, iptables, audit, health monitoring, system services, OS upgradation, SSH/SFTP access control, TCP/IP troubleshooting, shell scripts.
- Application Management - Tomcat, Apache2, Nginx, SSL certificate management.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Experience with the advanced features of AWS.
- Experience with AWS PCI/DSS Compliance requirements and implementation is a big plus.
- Experience in automation tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef).
- Experience with AWS CI/CD Tools like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline is a plus.
- Experience building and maintain Kubernetes clusters on-prem or using managed services like EKS / GKE
- At least 6 years of enterprise cloud experience preferably with AWS
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux systems
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand, automate and scale Help shift cloud infrastructure. This will involve learning and working with various cloud technologies, scripting languages, and CM tools.
- Own Help shift production services and ensure complete monitoring coverage, troubleshoot, and fix production issues.
- Architect and implement projects that reduce or eliminate repetitive and administrative tasks.
- Ensure all services and infrastructure are Highly Available, with Disaster Recovery in place.
- Performance engineering for backend services and stores such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, HAP Roxy, Redis etc
- Work in a lean team, with a focus on getting things done.