About the job Outbound Sales Development Representative with German
We are currently searching for CloudTalk, one of our clients, for an amazing Outbound Sales Development Representative, German speaker.
- Fast-scaling SaaS Start-up
- Hybrid or 100% remote work from Europe possible
- Offices in Malaga, Prague, Bratislava
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Ability to grow into SDR Team Lead, Account Executive or Customer Success Manager
- Full-time / Contract
- Recruitment process of only 3 stages
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalks 100+ employees represent 11 nationalities and work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
Our sales team is a bunch of sales lovers (20+ sales professionals, 15+ nationalities) who go through every-day struggles and successes together and we are strong believers in:
- Promotion from within - 70% of our employees were promoted internally to AEs role, Sales director roles, etc.
- Every day learning - To promote people quickly, we all have to learn quickly. Individual development plans for everybody (I insist). We make a lot of mistakes, it is fine. We just have to learn from them and not make them again
- Transparency - bonus schemes on individual levels are the same for everybody (no exceptions), transparent KPIs for every team and role, BS and politics are not accepted
What would make you a fit for this position?
- Either B2B or SaaS sales or customer experience is preferred
- Self-starter, eager to roll up the sleeves and reach out to prospects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated and thirsty for learning
- Strong research and communication skills to identify and engage with leads
- Advanced English, native/fluent German is required
- Conduct market research to identify new leads and gather key lead information across the market
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, letters) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities through cold calls and other forms of communication (i.e. email, voice messages, LinkedIn, etc)
- Educate potential customers on the value of CloudTalks solution
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Capture and manage lead information in our HubSpot CRM system
- Tools used: Zoom info - database, Sales Navigator, HubSpot CRM
Why should you join?
- You will be part of a great team, building a world-class product
- We provide a family atmosphere and a team where everyone can stand out
- You will have the opportunity to grow and achieve great things
- Work from any of our offices is possible (Bratislava/Prague/Malaga), if not: fully remote is perfectly fine
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Initial and continuous training, covered by a specialised department (Sales Enablement)
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus up to 3000 Eur
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan, after 6 months
- Team buildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- Company merchandise
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can
- Uncapped bonus
- Focus on quality, not only on quantity
- English & German Language courses
- Slovak & Czech language courses
- Become a member of a high-growth technology startup: Our custom-built global infrastructure provides a strong competitive edge and unique value proposition to our clients and thus opens completely new markets and opportunities
- Growth opportunities: CloudTalk grows rapidly with a number of new opportunities every month
- Salary: includes 3 components: a) Competitive base salary, b) Company level bonus based on quarterly results and c) Individual bonus, based on new monthly recurring revenues.