About the job Sales Operations Director
🚀 Fast-scaling SaaS Start-up
🌍 Hybrid or 100% remote work from Europe possible
🏠 Offices in Malaga, Prague, Bratislava
🌴 Unlimited Paid Time off
📝 Full-time / Contract
Salary is negotiable based on your location
We are now recruiting for our client, CloudTalk, for one of the senior key manager role, in the sales team.
How would you like to work for a fast-scaling SaaS start-up 🚀 and a world-class product (Fastest Growing Product (#15) on G2)? 🤩
We are a team of 40+ sales professionals of 30+ nationalities working remotely or from one of our offices. We are building a world-class product and an international & diverse team of CloudTalkers focusing on 5 core values: customer focus, innovation, growth, human touch and teamwork! You can read our story here: https://www.cloudtalk.io/our-s...
💫 Have we sparked your interest?
What will you do:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Director to scale the Sales operations team to provide support to our fast-growing sales team spread around the world (c. 40+ people today, 85+ in 5 months), including mainly:
● Coordinate sales forecasting and planning processes used within the sales organization
● Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
● Drive and improve the lead generation process to provide a sufficient number and quality of leads to the outbound sales team (collaboration with SDR managers and Business Development Director)
● Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
● Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
● Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Director on onboarding, training, sales process, etc.
What we expect of you:
● 6+ years of B2B experience and at least 2+ years in Sales Operations, preferably in the SaaS industry
● An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
● Entrepreneurial mindset to identify right opportunities and drive them
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Experience with lead generation tools like Apollo, Lusha, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is highly preferred
● Fluent in English
Why you’ll love it here:
● 🚀 You’ll be part of a great team building a world-class product
● Work fully remote or from any of our offices (Malaga/Prague/Bratislava)
● Unlimited Paid Time off
● Flexible working hours
● Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
● Referral bonus up to 5000EUR
● Employee Stock Ownership Plan
● Team buildings and workshops
● Communications coach
● 📚 Birthday book of your choice
● English & German Language courses
● Slovak & Czech language courses
● Company merchandise
● We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can – Take a look at our blog for more info
● External Referral Program, after 3 months probation period
CloudTalk ☁️ is a modern, user-friendly cloud telephony solution that has disrupted the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Our easy integrability and advanced features save our clients an average of 2-3 minutes on every 📞 phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams the world over. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data – check out our reviews and accolades on
Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 180+ employees represent over 22 nationalities 🌎 and work remotely from Europe, Asia, and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech, and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.