About the job Product Designer
As Product Designer you will work on our consumer product that reaches hundreds of thousands of users across Pakistan; develop design concepts for our product as part of the team that builds them into compelling new features. Work with Design, Product, and Engineering teams to enhance the user experience by bringing innovative ideas to create an attractive and intuitive journey through designs.
- Work with product management and design team to research and determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs.
- You will be creating an intuitive design for web and mobile applications as well as improving user experience based on user needs.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product.
Qualification and Experience
- BS/MS degree in CS, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant with hands-on experience of conducting user testing and/or analytical research.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mid to advanced level on Sketch. Experience with Figma and Invision would be a positive.
- Experience in creating and managing a Design System
- Knowledge of a variety of design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability and desire to prototype your work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Ability to take everything, including development process and technical constraints, into account when designing a product.
- A flair for improving team workflows and processes.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage.
- A balance of good visual and interaction design skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliver on time.