Job Openings SEO Specialist (Karachi and Islamabad)
About the job SEO Specialist (Karachi and Islamabad)
To executive strategy for search engine optimization and coordinate creation of successful content marketing.
- Should have experience in e-commerce websites SEO, should know techniques to market products.
- Understand, improve, and communicate day to day business performance.
- Carry out performance investigations.
- Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Developing search strategies, set up, and optimizes campaign
- Partnership building, link building, and creation of high-quality content.
- Creating search technology best Practices and build out SEO tools for all SEO projects.
- Working with digital agency to come up with innovative ideas to establish leading search engine ranking
- Providing monthly reports as required
- Find targeted source of traffic & handle Social Media Marketing Accounts
- Quick and maintain the highest level of accuracy in work.
- Technical knowledge and knowledge about the latest trends in SEO.
- Identify technical SEO issues within sites.
- Command over Analytics and Web masters.
- Latest backlinking techniques that are effective.
- Liaise with team leaders, supervisors, third parties, and operatives to collect the information and resolving issues.
- Closely work with the related departments for the smooth functioning of the processes.
- Perform other duties and participate in projects/activities as required to achieve the Unit's business plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
At least a Bachelor’s degree.
At least 5 years of SEO experience.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website administration.
Expertise in HTML and CSS would be preferred
Excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Google Search, Display Network, and Analytics certification is mandatory