About the job Digital Acquisition Specialist
Location: Karachi and Islamabad.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving our paid marketing channels. You will strategize and execute customer acquisition and continue to grow and optimize our partnerships with other travel brands.
You will have the opportunity to accelerate your career in this dynamic role within a cool industry through a relentless drive to succeed. Your particular blend of creativity and data-centric, analytical thinking will allow you to take this opportunity to the next level.
If this sounds like you, search no further and apply. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who simply does what it takes to get the job done.
- Support the overall growth of flight business, focusing primarily on the paid marketing channel.
- Manage and grow relationships with vendor partners.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis, providing recommendations to assist in growing the business.
- Continuously analyze, test, and optimize campaigns through bidding, price adjustments, keyword optimization, and writing ad copy.
- Measure and report on campaign performance to achieve an in-depth understanding of KPIs/success metrics.
- Brainstorm and execute new and creative growth strategies for the paid channel.
- Become actively engaged in all facets of the travel sector and the e-commerce model.
- Work closely with E-mail, Organic, Social and Analytics teams to create company-wide profit generating acquisition campaigns.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one year experience in data related role, preferably e-commerce related.
- Experience in negotiating and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, contextual etc.)
- Strong problem solving / analytical and research skills, to translate insights into profits
- Advanced level of experience with Excel and ability to comb through large amount of structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to quickly recognize patterns, gather data, draw logical conclusions and successfully present findings/recommendations to colleagues and management team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Familiarity with web analytics (Omniture / Google Analytics) and financial modeling an asset.