Job Openings Data Analyst
About the job Data Analyst
Islamabad or Karachi
Are you the type of person that enjoys collecting, analyzing, and discovering patterns within data? Do you have an insatiable appetite for measuring outcomes and understanding how things work? As Pakistan’s top Online Travel Agency, Sastaticket.pk has access to volumes of data with ample opportunity for data discovery, analysis, and optimization.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for driving data-based decisions in Sastaticket.pk. You will be at the forefront of Sastaticket.pk marketing initiatives by analyzing data and optimizing campaigns, pricing, and technology.
In this role, you will work with data to provide recommendations to senior management and discover the story behind the numbers to help the company excel. You will gain a deep understanding of our data in order to identify issues, trends, and opportunities to improve.
You will use analytical tools to perform data discovery analysis and uncover opportunities for all departments. You will be involved in decision making at all levels and measure the success of each initiative. You will have the ability to create, implement, and measure A/B tests on the site to improve conversion rate.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of consumer data, spanning acquisition cost, retention, monetization, onboarding, and personalization.
- Manage an analytical pipeline that balances strategic needs with the complexity of analysis to deliver timely data-driven insight to the company.
- Conceptualize, define, and maintain core metrics for relevant areas of business.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data with a singular goal of profit maximization and with a religious focus on actionable data.
- Function independently with little to no supervision, proactively taking ownership of key analytical projects.
Desired Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Minimum one year of experience in data related role, preferably e-commerce related.
- Data visualization, statistics, and analysis skills with a proven track record of success.
- Extract-transform load of data sources.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Python (PANDAS).
- Power Bi (optional).
- Experience with GIT and Linus (optional).