Treasury Operation Officer, International Money Transfer
- Manage daily balance of the company’s THB and USD accounts, and determine funding movement
- Monitoring & Managing daily FX Rates. Inform daily exchange rate to all international partners
- Coordinate and check with international partners on their daily funding plan.
- Manage local funding distribution to all local banks and customer’ bank accounts.
- Monitor and reconcile prefunding balance of all international partners.
- Coordination among various Finance Department and Management.
- Age 25+, experience at least 1-2 year in finance, treasury and banking field.
- At least Bachelor degree in related field, major in International Business or English in a plus.
- Proficient In English (both writing and speaking)
- Microsoft Office Skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to work under pressure environment
- Teamwork and positive attitude.