About the job Senior Amazon PPC Strategist
Our client, Trivium Group, is looking for an extremely dedicated individual to join their team as a PPC Strategist. Your job will consist of managing and running Amazon PPC campaigns to optimize sales. You will also be responsible for keyword research, daily optimization, account management, and daily, weekly and monthly analytics reporting.
Trivium Group is built on experts that genuinely care about helping people scale and grow their businesses. Company's goal is to drive highly profitable business outcomes for Amazon brands with a proven approach to digital marketing, PPC management, creative services, and customer experience powered by technology and the sharpest marketing minds around the globe.
- Create, launch and manage Amazon PPC ads campaigns
- Perform keyword research on new products to launch
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly analytics reporting and communicate with the clients on a constant basis
- Create graphs and tables in Excel to demonstrate PPC campaign performance
- Closely monitoring PPC spending and budget to maximize profitability
- Working in Excel to optimize bidding, extracting keywords and reporting
- Resourceful, strong communication skills - it is a client-facing role
- Problem solver with a proactive approach
- Experience with Amazon PPC (minimum 2 years)
- Highly skilled in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- High attention to details and documentation
- English: at least B2
- Bonus skills: Bachelors in Audit/ Analysis/ Engineering/ Marketing or Experience in Audit/ Financial Analysis or in a related field
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Semi flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- Professional training
- Continuous growth
- Team buildings and outings
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire.
Working hours: 6:00-11:00 am PST are mandatory, over 3 hours are flexible. You will need to be able to accommodate different schedules and time zones. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on pure experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
Note: If you dont think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!