About the job Analyst Reporting and Improvement
Analyst Reporting and Improvement 5/2 (work day/day off)
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the continuous improvement activities to simplify our process while improving the integrity
- Support the continuous improvement of Oyu database
- Lead the pre-qualification and contractor maturity programs under leader's guidance
- Develop various analytical works and reports for various OT procurement activities to ensure continuos improvement
- Develop various report and reporting mechanisms to suit the needs of stakeholders such as Government of Mongolia, RT/ TRQ/ EOT, aimag and other legislations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Business/Finance/ Accounting/Stats
- Minimum of 5 year experience in related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within Mongolia
- Good knowledge of the Mongolian and international economic/ supply chain climate and emerging supply community challenges/ opportunities,
- Working experience government and private sector in related field is preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and for more information contact (+976) 95249640.