Analyst Business Controls
Analyst Business Controls
- Dynamic work culture and great exposure to multicultural teams
- Great opportunity to join a global organization at the forefront of mining
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic team environment
Rio Tinto is a leading global mining and metals company. Our focus is on finding, mining, and processing.
We are looking for an Analyst Business Controls in Global Programme service team, Business controls team. The role is responsible for supporting customers in services such as cost design and integration; operational cost reporting: intercompany recharges; invoice processing for payment; journals; management accounting support; purchasing; and general operational support.
What the role entails
This role is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career whilst working on a global agreement. Reporting to Supervisor Business Controls, you will be.
· Facilitating the purchasing process from purchase requisition creation through to invoice payment.
· Analyzing and tracking of costs and payment of invoices.
· Reviewing Monthly and analyzing costs for Service Lines, Labour Pools, and other cost collectors across the customer base.
· Facilitating journal creation and the internal recharge process across the customer base.
· Facilitating and supporting budget tracking and the accruals process.
· Reviewing and supporting in assigning/moving costs to align with Annual Plans.
· Supporting financial and business process improvement, auditing and implementing month-end processes
· Facilitating analysis and supporting project accounting.
· Facilitating vendor creation, vendor extension upon customer request, and purchase requirements.
· Supporting the billing and invoicing process with IS&T strategic vendors.
· Ad hoc operational support for IS&T Managers.
What you will need for this role
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Degree qualified or higher in Accounting, Audit, Finance or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting
- Proficient in English
· Excellent excel skills
It would also be beneficial if you have:
· Practical working knowledge of accounting practices
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate information clearly and concisely
· Reporting and analytics
· Attention to detail, both in numbers (financials) and in contract (or similar) documents
· The ability to develop relationships with people at all levels
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to meet customer expectations and deliver on time.
Please apply by send your CV in English to email@example.com or call me at 99807500 for more information.
If you are looking for a change, a new career, and would like to work for a successful global organization, join us today.
Job application closes as on COB 14 July 2020
“Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove job postings prior to the stated closing date, therefore, if you are interested in applying for this vacancy please submit your application as soon as possible.”