Advanced University degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Environmental Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy or other relevant disciplines
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in programme/project formulation, implementation, monitoring and review is required.
• Proven working experience on environmental issues related to air pollution, water pollution and climate change impacts is required.
• Extensive and relevant work experience in areas related to children’s health, and children’s rights is recommended.
• Knowledge and experience with children's rights and gender in the context of climate change and air pollution and/or natural resources management is required.
• Excellent analytical and writing skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• High level of demonstrable leadership and strategic management
skills - including management and leadership of multi-sector teams.
• Track record of delivering high quality results under pressure and ability to support and motivate teams in these situations.
• Ability and experience working collaboratively using matrix management and supporting direct reports to do the same.
• High political acumen and excellent team building skills.
Fluency in English and the local language.