About the job Coordinator Project
#SCC We are looking for an exceptional Coordinator Project in the leading mining industry.
- The purpose of the role is to lead IT CAPEX projects managed by UG Technology team, including management of project artefacts and deliverables, and ensuring processes and standards are followed for delivery. The role supports the leaders of UG Technology, supervises project resources for delivery, acts as an interface to vendors and other teams, and is responsible for the definition and management of scope, schedule, resourcing and budget for their projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and manage project goals and objectives, and participate in planning and strategy development for the UG Technology team.
- Define project scope, budget and resourcing in close collaboration with IT and surface Operations stakeholders.
- Manage and deliver IT CAPEX and other project objectives in concert with other leaders within the team.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality reviews; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manage interdependencies and progress of project components, to ensure overall program goals are achieved.
- Ensure PMO processes and procedures are followed by projects and team members within the program, report program progress and participate in PMO reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum.
- Proven experience in project management of complex technology delivery initiatives.
- Experience in operational technology project delivery, maintenance and support.
- Experience in mining or construction industry project delivery.
- Experience in engineering or software development project delivery.
- Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in IT, Engineering or a related field, including 2 or more years managing technology delivery projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functional areas.
- Excellent communication skills in both Mongolian and English.
Deadline: 25th November
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me at 8089-0344 for more information.