Job Openings Senior Engineer Technology
About the job Senior Engineer Technology
#SCC is looking to hire a skilled Senior Engineer Technology in the mining industry.
- The purpose of the role is to provide support to mission-critical operational systems that are supported by UG Operational & Projects Systems team. The role reports to Superintendent UG Ops & Systems team and coordinate support and maintenance activities for the delivery of project and maintenance tasks, for the development, implementation and improvement of system availability maintenance strategies, and to act as an interface between end-users and vendors to resolve technical issues and implement new solutions to improve the utilization of the operational systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and manage technology maintenance, operating philosophy and support model for UG Technology team supported services.
- Implement and continuously improve safe working practices and procedures, to maintain the safety of the team.
- Support the adoption and use of critical asset management strategies and tactics within the UG Technology and UG Mining teams.
- Understand and manage maintenance processes, goals and objectives, and participate in planning and support strategy development for the UG Technology team.
- Support the delivery of UG Technology project objectives in concert with other teams.
- Implement project plans and manage team work assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality reviews; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key maintenance metrics and update required reporting to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Manage interdependencies, balance work priorities, and track progress of project tasks, to ensure overall UG Technology scope and goals are achieved.
- Ensure PMO processes and procedures are followed by team members, reporting on work progress and participate in PMO reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Industry or vendor certification in relevant technologies, products or systems.
- Successful completion of recognized mining technology related curriculum.
- Proven experience in implementation and maintenance of complex underground mobile technology and systems.
- Experience in operational technology project delivery, maintenance and support.
- Experience in mining or construction industry project delivery.
- Experience in engineering or software development project delivery.
- Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in Engineering, Maintenance or a related field, including 2 or more years working with mining technology or working in a related professional engineering discipline.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Mongolian and English.
- Experience with multiple mining technologies and functional areas.
- Experience working in a complex fast-paced environment.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 8089-0344 for more information.