Job Openings IP Engineer
About the job IP Engineer
- Network (R&S/Voice/WLAN) planning and Designing, Software Commissioning, Cutover for devices of data communication network
- Provide High level and Low-level solutions for all kinds of customer networks.
- Provide technical support service to the customers independently or together with a support section.
- Provide training for customers or service partners.
- Business Skills Requirements:
- Possess excellent technical, troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Fluency in English
- Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IP network & Secure & R&S MPLS , BRAS, STP,VRRP ,OSPF, BGP, MPLS, MPLS-TE, IPSEC VPN, L2VPN, L3VPN, Multicast, IPV6, QOS, technical skills
- Knowledge of VTP (Dot 1q and ISL) & STP.
- Progressive professional experience in configuring and maintaining routers, switches and wireless network switches
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco network protocols and transport systems
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me at 99807500 for more information.