Analyst Business Services
In proud partnership, SCC is excited to deliver jobs at Mongolia and its Mongolia Delivery Centre.
About Our Client
· Dynamic work culture and great exposure to multicultural teams
· Make an impact and contribute to the development of a world-class project within a pioneering organization
· Great opportunity to work for a global company at the forefront of mining
Rio Tinto is a leading global mining and metals company. Our focus is on finding, mining and processing the Earth's mineral resources in order to maximize value for our shareholders. Everything we do is done with the future firmly in mind, so our employees are rewarded with opportunity, an open and diverse culture and a responsible working environment in which they can go further.
Rio Tinto’s Mongolian Delivery Centre delivers valuable services to Rio Tinto business units and functions outside of Mongolia.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Business Services, the Analyst Business Services role ensures that internal IS&T teams and externally engaged customers have assistance in the following areas: Resourcing; Contractor engagement; Time sheeting; Contract administration support; Travel coordination; SharePoint services and Creative services.
This role is an active, supportive and dynamic role providing support across the IS&T organization. This encompasses delivering a high level of services, both analytical and transactional to meet our customer needs.
Employment type: 12-month contractor role
What the role entails:
· Providing timely responses and a high level of support to all customers engaged with the service offerings the Global Programme Services (GPS) team provides.
· Timely and thorough execution of onboarding and induction tasks for new resources as well as coordinating off boarding requirements.
· Facilitation of the contractor management process and associated governance controls.
· Managing and coordinating timesheet register data to assist managers to manage project effort and cost.
· Provide website set up and site alignment support by developing SharePoint sites.
· Coordinating travel including flights, car hire accommodation and site access.
· Undertaking ad hoc tasks and providing guidance around service offerings.
· Undergraduate or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from an academic college or university in the field of Business administration, International/Corporate Relations or similar areas.
· 2+ years of experience in areas such as requisitions, project support, business management.
· Working knowledge of SAP is desirable. Exceptional spoken and written English is required. French language skill would be an added advantage.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
· Practical working knowledge of contractor management.
· Practical working knowledge of business administration processes.
· Ability to analyse and manipulate data.
· The ability to develop strong relationships with people at all levels.
· The ability to learn quickly with a problem-solving attitude.
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to meet customer expectations and deliver on time.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Relevant experience in a similar role supporting a global team.
· The ability to operate across cultures and dispersed teams.
· The ability to easily work in an unstructured environment with minimal guidance.
· The capability to work smart and think outside of the box with a can-do attitude.
· Self-motivation and show a willingness to take on challenges and to learn new skills.
· Strong ethics and excellent team player skills as well as being a leader.
· The ability to operate autonomously in a supported environment but know when to escalate issues.
If you’re interested in this role, please send the following documents to email@example.com.
· Cover Letter
· Resume / CV
Job application closes as on 3 March 2021
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
“Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove job postings prior to the stated closing date, therefore, if you are interested in applying for this vacancy please submit your application as soon as possible.”
Boarding Higher Education Requisitions Onboarding Ethics Business Units Mining SAP French SharePoint Business Management Travel Time Management Education Administration Communication Business English Management