About the job Platform Coordinator
In proud partnership, SCC is excited to deliver jobs at Rio Tinto Mongolia and its Mongolia Business Services & Support Centre.
About Our Client
- Dynamic work culture and great exposure to multicultural teams
- Make an impact and contribute to the development of world-class projects within a pioneering organization
- Great opportunity to work for a global company at the forefront of mining
Rio Tinto is a leading global mining and metals company. Our focus is on finding, mining and processing the Earth's mineral resources in order to maximize value for our shareholders. Everything we do is done with the future firmly in mind, so our employees are rewarded with opportunity, an open and diverse culture and a responsible working environment in which they can go further.
Rio Tintos Mongolia Business Services & Support Centre delivers valuable services to Rio Tinto business units and functions outside of Mongolia.
Reporting to the Specialist Modern Workplace Adoption team, the Modern Workplace Platform Coordinator will support people in Rio Tinto to improve their productivity to solve business problems by adopting Microsoft solutions. This Platform Coordinator will have the following accountabilities but not limited to:
- Putting Rio Tinto people at the centre of your work every day
- Supporting adoption specialists and team leader with activities (face to face and digital), mainly (but not only) for communications and training purposes
- Preparing communications material (including videos), training supporting materials, and related,
- Running training sessions when required
- Looking for creative ways to promote our message
- Capturing learning requirements for our people (based on adoption reporting or empirical evidence)
- Connecting with our people using Viva Engage and Digital Influencer (DI) spaces
- Documenting adoption activities
- Managing adoption reporting tasks
- Use Microsoft reports to build an adoption reporting dashboard
- Review KBI reporting and asses its use
- Asses the creation of new reports
- Analyse reporting and share insights with DIs, adoption specialists and team lead and in some cases with broader community
- Managing apps and flows created to keep our automation up and running
- Related to MW sites and related
- As part of demos or new requirements for adoption artefacts
- Supporting special projects whenever required by the adoption leader
Employment type: 6 months contractor role
- Undergraduate or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from an academic college or university in the field of communications, graphic designer, psychology, engineering, project management, or similar areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mongolian languages
- Basic experience in change management or technology adoption areas.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft 365 apps and services, especially: Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge in social media management
- French language skill would be an advantage
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Ability to analyze business processes and bring improvement ideas
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines with competing priorities.
- High level of motivation and confidence with strong interpersonal skills working with people at all levels
- Working autonomously in an unstructured environment with minimal guidance
- Capability to work smart and think outside of the box with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivation and willingness to take on challenges and learn new skills
- Strong ethics and excellent team player skills as well as being a leader
- Ability to operate autonomously in a supported environment but know when to escalate issues.
If you're interested in this role, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me at 8955-1216
- Cover Letter
- Resume / CV
Job application closes as of Sep 20, 2023.