Job Openings Project Controller
About the job Project Controller
Job title: Project Controller
Company: International Manufacturer of Processing Machines
Area: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Coordinate and control projects, ensuring that projects are running smoothly with adherence to project timeline and fixed project budget;
- Create complete transparency on all running projects internally in matters of financial, logistic, and organizational aspects;
- Monitor and anticipate potential project issues, notifying related departments, and propose preventative action;
- Track additional cost in collaboration with sales departments for change order of contracts;
- Perform weekly meetings internally to update project status and timeline;
- Provide project-related reports upon request from the superior;
- Archive project-related documents in folders and maintain files on a server.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or above in Management, Business, or related major;
- 3 years of working experience in the industrial or manufacturing industry is preferred; working experience in international companies is a plus;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills, etc.).
- Good command of spoken and written English with strong report writing skills; fluent German skill is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive team player with good analytical skills, coordination skills, and independent problem-solving skills.
Contact: +976 88186868, email@example.com