Job Openings Legal Advisor
About the job Legal Advisor
We are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Legal Advisor to be a part of our company. You will be primarily responsible for providing legal assistance to clients as and when required. Besides, you should be able to conduct thorough research and perform in-depth analyses of legal matters. You should also be able to review and help prepare legal documents and vendor contracts.
- Analyzing legal matters and documentation
- Researching and providing legal advice to clients
- Drafting and presenting memoranda and briefing document
- Providing assistance with dispute settlement and other formalities
- Assisting and overseeing the preparation of vendor contracts
- Ensuring adherence to the legal rules and regulations at all times
- Helping clients in making damage claims
- Resolving any property disputes and infringement
- Meeting the clients to determine their legal problems.
- Helping in resolving complex issues with stakeholders and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in law or a related field
- Complete knowledge of the legal procedures and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong research skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information.
- A team player and having the ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to offer improved customer experience.
More information 9329-1019