About the job Admin Coordinator
- Perform all necessary executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations in the office.
- Perform technical, specialized, complex and difficult administrative work requiring use of independent judgement.
- Oversee and coordinate office maintenance and ensure smooth office running and operations. Maintain neatness, tidiness, safety and wholeness of the office, and its assets, furniture, equipment and other items .Liaise with office building management as necessary and required.
- Develop and recommend office and administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Oversee the implementation of such procedures and policies. Use initiative and independent judgement within established policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Analyze and resolve office and administative procedural issues. Where necessary, communicate with staff and other personnel to comply with systems, procedures and policies.
- Research, analyze and present findings on administrative projects.
- Research, preparation of reports and recommendations on individual tasks as assigned.
- Independently draft letters, provide response to letters and general correspoondance of a routine nature.
- Oversee the filing and maintenance of administrative documents and files.
- Provide clerical and secretarial assistance as necessary.
- Make arrangements of company functions, events and celebrations.
- Oversee preparations of company meetings and provide assistance to other meetings as necessary.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, as directed.
- Oversee the preparation and issuance of weekly media and social media monitoring reports to relevant Managers.
- Oversee the arrival and departure logistics of directors, staff, consultants and visitors.
- Provide assistance to and collaborate with other support functions teams.
- Liaise and provide assistance to other departments on administrative related matters.
- Oversee staff communications on administrative related matters.
- Supervise and oversee the performance of junior administative staff.
Ability and Skill Requirements:
- Office administration skill and knowledge
- Effective organization skills
- Effective management and supervision skill
- Honest and trustworthy of handling confidential document
- Effective communication and written skill in Mongolian and English
If you are interested in this position, please contact +976 9000-9055 or send your CV to [email protected]