About the job Business Controller (Finance Manager)
Job title: Business Controller (Finance Manager)
Company: International Mining Equipment Company
Area: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
BC is entrusted, but not limited to, the following activities and responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager in all controlling functions of the operation in assets management including credit control, financial reports, system implementations, and internal controls;
- Assist with planning of sales targets;
- Planning and maintaining provisions for bad debt, warranty, provisions for inventories, and cash flow management;
- To assist the General Manager in people management and development.
- To motivate and train people in the organization regarding business and financial understanding;
- To educate and inform managers and employees in the way we handle and read financial figures can act upon them.
- To ensure that code of conduct is known and applied throughout the organization;
- Develop control routines and processes;
- Report to GM any deviation from the norm in terms of figures as well as people's behavior when it comes to the business code of practice.
- Hands-on experience for at least 15 years plus from an operational function (finance, accounting, etc.) or as an auditor, with a solid understanding of International accounting regulations (IFRS and IAS), consolidations, taxation, legal processes, and business practices in Mongolia.
- Good understanding of IT, particularly working in Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office and extracting information from different ERPs, and reporting tools and Demonstrated project management skills
- Have experience of working with senior managers from other functions, as this position will ultimately assume the overall responsibility of finance and legal functions of the legal entity in Mongolia.
Contact: +976 8024-6263; firstname.lastname@example.org