About the job Customer Service Coordinator
Purpose of the role
Ensuring the timely and accurate input of documentation received, the quality of telephone conversations and a timely response to inquiries from Business Owners (hereinafter – BOs) in accordance with the Regulatory documents and the BO Service Level Agreement approved by the company and maintaining discipline in order to provide the competitive level of services
- Education: higher (complete or in progress).
- Russian and conversational Mongolian is a must.
- Minimum total work experience – 1.5 years; mandatory minimum work experience with customers.
- Requirements for business competencies – skills of working with customers, excellent communication skills, competent speech, possession of the business correspondence skills
- Ensuring the timely entry of the documentation received from the BOs.
- Ensuring maintenance and continuous improvement of the level of service provided to BOs and meeting their needs by complying with the Customer Service Quality Standards during telephone conversations. Using all available tools for effective dialogue with the customer.
- Complying with the provisions of the Regulatory Documents (BO/Customer Service Policy, Regulations and Service Agreement Level).
- Ensuring the accuracy of information entry, and correctness of the responses provided to BO’s letters and telephone calls. Archiving contracts and documents.
- Collaborating with colleagues from other departments.
- Ensuring that business information is treated in a confidential manner.
- Contributing to events aimed at improving the qualifications of the Department’s employees.
- Participating in events organized by the Sales and Transactions Department.
- Following disciplinary workplace rules and the company’s ethics code.
- Complying with the indicators established in the department for the number of letters processed per day and the percentage of lost calls.
- Fulfilling the annual targets set by the Department manager
- Providing and controlling on a daily basis the correct execution of the required activity statuses in the telephone system, in accordance with the established requirements in the Department.
- Performing other assignments within the framework of the job description at the direction of the Manager.
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.