Training the Business Owners (ABOs) in products and skills to develop ABO competencies, increase sales volume and efficiently build the business.
1. Actively participate in the work of Regional Teams (accounts teams) and ensure the realization of a training strategy for achievement of the goals set to the Company and regional figures.
2. Conduct training events (including offsite): presentations, training, master classes, training modules (personal/online), exhibitions of products in accordance with the adopted training plan and accreditation.
3. Hold presentations for ABOs as part of Leadership Meetings (informational and individual ones to support business growth, etc.).
4. Provide post-training support of ABOs (consulting, coaching, etc.).
5. Provide consulting support to ABOs (verbal and written).
6. Execute a monthly plan of training events based on the development plan for Leaders, agree on the plan with the regional Business Development Manager.
7. Prepare online and offline training events: generate and send links to selected online platforms for training, upload the necessary materials (presentations, etc.), book and prepare a training room, prepare a package of handouts.
8. Execute monthly plans and reports on training events, timely provide plans and reports to the Regional Sales Manager and to the Training Department.
9. Timely enter the data on ABOs that passed the training to the general database.
10. Organize a collection of feedback from ABOs following the training events to evaluate the training events (based on Kirkpatrick's model).
11. Analyze the needs of ABOs in training programs (through interviews, individual meetings, Training Club, others). Provide feedback to the regional business development manager and to the training department.
12. Participate in events organized by the Company and Leaders, as well as other Projects realized by the Regional Team, the team of the Sales Department and Training Department.
13. Coach the new coaches in accordance with the Training and Professional Development Plan.
14. Hold presentations for the company's employees (as part of the Sales tour, etc); Follow the Professional Development Plan and support a high level of knowledge in its area (self-teaching, participation in training provided by the Company).
15. Comply with internal discipline, business ethics requirements, as well as the requirements for the use of budget funds.
Specialized additional education in the coaching sphere.
Specialized additional education in the health and beauty sphere would be an asset.
2. Command of languages:
Command of English would be an asset.
3. Work experience:
From 1 year in a similar position.
Practically proven experience in conducting presentations and training.
Work experience in direct sale companies would be an asset.
Knowledge of the product market in the health and beauty category would be an asset.
4. Requirements for business competencies:
Excellent communication skills.
High level of customer focus and business ethics.
Focus on self-development and constant training.
Time management and prioritizing skills.
Flexibility, initiative, proactivity.
Consciousness, the ability for self-control and self-motivation.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
club Interviews Higher Education Russian Budget Ethics Training Programs Consulting Participation Coaching Time Management Presentations Business Development Strategy Materials Education Leadership Communication Business Sales English Training Management