Month End Processes & Procedures
- Perform allocated month end processes and procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Review invoices, prepare bank transfer document and daily bank reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT monthly report supported by required journals and documents
- Posting entering invoices in the system and clearing against payment
- Recording, analyses and review of data in system related to general ledger record keeping (Manual Journal Intercompany & Fixed Assets)
- Prepare & Review Balance Sheet reconciliations and perform Balance Sheet Maintenance (clearing and reviewing of open items)
- Ensure journals and reconciliations for general ledger accounts including substantiation of reconciling items reviewed by GBS and approved by the business
- Preparation of intercompany profit in stock calculations. Perform Inventory Accounting
- Deliver timely and accurate financial information in support of business and functional requests
- Assist the business monitor and action key reconciliations such as AP, AR, GRIR, and AUC.
Financial & Management Reporting
- Assist with preparation of business unit financial statements – business unit B/S. P&L, Cash Flow and consequence of financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of trial balance and issue other nominated financial and management reports.
- Assist with preparation of VAT monthly report supported by required journals and documents.
Administration and Compliance
- Compliance with relevant Orica standards, Segregation of Duties and Orica’s financial authority limits.
- Compliance with all tax, treasury, statutory and financial policies
- Support Supervisor/ Lead with managing specific process, ensure alignment, reporting and communication to appropriate workload allocation, execution of appropriate backup systems, monitoring of volume and productivity
- Ensure accurate up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures for all processes.
- Perform allocated other administration process such as travel arrangement of expats, visa document submission and recording company documents
Requirements:- More than 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Inventory Journals Treasury Calculations Balance Fixed Assets Bank Reconciliation General Ledger Balance Sheet Cash Flow Tax Financial Statements Travel Cash reporting Administration Accounting Preparation Communication Maintenance Business Management