Job Openings Wireless Engineer
About the job Wireless Engineer
- To troubleshoot technical problems occurs in customer network.
- To do health check and preventive maintenance for Wireless equipment in customer network.
- To build and update database of equipment and configuration in related network.
- To analyze and optimize customer network.
- To be responsible for customer satisfaction in maintenance.
- To develop technical ability and capability of the customer.
- Support Professional Service Project, delivery smoothly.
- Provide subcontractor guidance or training.
- Supporting project wireless delivery and new site integration.
Business Skills Requirements:
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts.
- Understand basic knowledge about Telecommunication.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Fast learner, ability to learn, and evaluating new technology.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Understanding 2G/3G/LTE basic Technology.
- Familiar with 2G/3G/LTE network structure.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocol.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 99807500 for more information.