About the job APM Tools Architect
Scicom Infrastructure Services is an industry leading technology consulting and services organization. Our singular focus is to deliver high quality, reliable and cost effective technology solutions to support our client’s business objectives. Our emphasis and focus on execution and quality is evidenced by our adherence to industry best practice standards when delivering any services engagement. Our clients consist of companies from the Fortune 500 – where Scicom has delivered enterprise services across key technology domains including architecture, applications, infrastructure, management consulting and enterprise software. Our ability to contend with complexity allows our clients to rapidly achieve business objectives and bring back innovation in IT.
- At least 5 years experience working at an architectural level in enterprise IT tools management, administration and usage
- Experience with multiple monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Control Up, AppDynamics, etc and enterprise use cases for log analytics and management
- Experience with IT software asset management and licensing review / analysis to understand software spend, value being delivered to the organization, current utilizations and future spend considerations
- Experience working in major enterprise with key focus around IT operations, monitoring, ITSM, ITOM, ITIL, monitoring and production systems
- Data center experience, with core understanding of enterprise network technologies, enterprise compute, applications and additional core IT functions