Job Openings Patch Management Architect
About the job Patch Management ArchitectThe Patch Management Architect will be primarily responsible for assessing enterprise patch management maturity and defining roadmaps for tool consolidation & Patch Management practice.
Incumbent will be expected to:
1)Have knowledge of Industry standard Patch management tools like (BigFix, SCCM, Altiris, Ivanti, Tanium etc).
2)Have performed enterprise patch management assessements
3)Manage the Enterpise Patch management practice which will include all sys-admin functions related to patch management tool, perform patch and software distributions, manage security configuration of the systems, provide reports for management use, demonstrate system health and compliance standards.
1. Experience with the management and deployment of Patch Management systems. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working knowledge of the BigFix Unified Management platform. This includes but not limited to experience with setting up policy and customization of BigFix, architecture, designing and implementing enterprise solution using the BigFix Core, Console, Web Servers and creation of Fixlets.
2. Working knowledge with scripting languages such as .NET, Perl, Java, VB and PhP.
3. Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in vulnerability assessment and remediation.
4.. Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in using SQL database products and customizing and creating web reports
5. Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise with the Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX operating systems.
5. Demonstrate verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work independently or as a member of a technical team.
7. Self-motivated and be able to produce and perform with minimal supervision as well
8. Experience working with tools like SCCM, Altiris, Ivanti, Tanium is preferred