About the job Client Executive
In this key leadership role for Scicom, the client executive will work on developing new and cultivating existing relationships. This includes strategic account management, proactive understanding of customer’s business and pain points to uncover and create new opportunities, as well as defining sales plans. This executive will work closely with delivery and operations leadership to provide solutions that create additional opportunities with our current clients. This is a consultative and complex solutions based environment that engages with multiple functions to deliver the company’s entire portfolio of products and services.
- Ability to develop and deliver a clear sales vision and strategy
- High energy, self starter, who can operate independently and as a part of a team
- Non-ego driven, results oriented executive that is known as a “make it happen” type person
- Can galvanize and rally teams around a common sales goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Drive growth between existing and new accounts
- Evaluate, design and deploy “gold standard” account management practices. Drive a proactive culture of partnership and customer service.
- Gain leadership support for future investment in processes, tools, data requirements in support of the key account management strategy.
- Document, manage and measure your Key Accounts Strategy.
- Proactively communicate with senior management relative to sales expectations, sales strategy, and sales performance growth.
- 6+ years of previous sales and account management experience
- Experience selling in complex and consultative solutions based organization
- Deep knowledge of business operations technology and a strong knowledge of IT operations issues
- Track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives with a client base of Fortune 500 clients
- Proven ability to strategically qualify, call on prospective clients within the C-suite, discuss relevant business challenges, asses and define pain points and respond with relevant service offerings
- Demonstrated experience in developing and driving strategic sales plans
- Ability to work well with delivery professionals and other account team members
- Relationship driven, develops and cultivates long term trusted adviser relationships, both internally and externally
- Solid track record of leading successful sales pursuits
- Must be on site in Atlanta