About the job Meat Molder
• End stuffing machine that fills molds with meat emulsion to form meat loaves;
• Slide mold under discharge nozzle of stuffing machine and moves lever to discharge emulsion into mold;
• Remove filled molds and places them on racks for further processing;
• May fill molds with meat cuts or whole pieces of meat by hand or using compressed air plunger and be designated Hand Molder, Meat; and
• May close ends of filled casings with metal clip and by tying with string.
Benefits • Wage starts from $14.75 and perfect attendance bonus available. • Holiday pay, Vacation pay, Sick pay, Team member market discount on first day of employment. • Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Term Life Insurance, 401K retirement plan, educational assistance program after 60 days. • (Additional waiting periods and/or enrollment seasons may apply for some benefit plans.)