About the job Purchasing**
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia - the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesia's leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son, and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God's plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the restoration of the world from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God's. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search for the truth.
- Provide information and assistance in preparing Purchase Requisitions of departments to order supplies and equipment from local and overseas sources.
- Responsible for verification and processing of Purchase Requisitions from the whole school and obtaining more details from respective departments for correct ordering according to needs.
- Ensure the correct items are supplied at the best price, delivery time, service, and quality.
- Ensure local and overseas suppliers process Purchase Orders according to contract and ensure items ordered were supplied on time and are according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with existing suppliers.
- Find new reliable suppliers, locally and overseas, to better serve SPH's needs and evaluate their performance.
- Responsible for developing a system to verify goods match the specifications of purchase requisitions before they are accepted.
- Ensure goods are delivered to respective departments on time and according to requests.
- Participation in school-organized training, fellowship, retreats, celebrations, seminars, ceremonies, and events, and coordinated attendance of grooms.
- Other duties: any other duties not specified above, as assigned, to be handled as efficiently and promptly as possible.
- Strong, demonstrable Christian faith
- A Biblical Christian worldview and understanding of education
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- A proven commitment to the Mission, Vision, and values of SPH
- Honest and reliable
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Excellent administrative and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Good negotiation skills
- Result-oriented & able to work in teams
- Degree in economics or Business Management
- 2 years of related experience