About the job Content Marketing Lead**
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia - the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesias leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in Gods plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the world's restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is Gods. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search out the truth.
- Position SPH as a thought leader in Christian education to students, parents, and educators
- Strategize and design contents that fit the right media channel and targeted audience
- Lead marketing campaign positioning from a group and campus view level to generate the best results depending on the set objectives
- Play a key role in public relations to grow media relations, influencer relations, and parent relations
- Create, curate, and expand content into owned platforms from blogs, social media, advertorials, and publications
- Provide content guidance to the campus teams specific to message direction, positioning, and ensuring consistency of tone
- Writing for a wide spectrum of channels from social media posts, press releases, blog posts, editorials, and other relevant materials
- At least 5 years experience in public relations, content marketing, copywriting, and other writing experiences.
- A grasp on content placement on both digital and non-digital platforms with proven work
- A strong understanding of marketing fundamentals and content strategy
- Organized and efficient in terms of seeking resources, planning, and actively looking to make things happen
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly agile, curious, driven, proactive, disciplined, and passionate because you will be working with colleagues with these qualities
- Strong, demonstrable Christian faith
- A biblical Christian worldview