About the job Facilities Manager**
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia - the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesia's leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son, and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God's plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the world's restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God's. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search for the truth.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including housing, medical insurance, a retirement plan, and travel to and from Indonesia, for all members of a family. Interested candidates should send an application at their earliest convenience.
- Develop a five-year plan for five campuses in coordination with the Executive Team and Heads of School.
- Ensure the design and planning process meets timelines for construction.
- Set budget in partnership with the Director of Finance.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Heads of Administration of each campus to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, and timeframes for projects.
- Ensure the renovations, modifications, and new installation of the buildings and school facilities are done according to the correct specification/quality within the budget and time frame specified.
- Participate in project design meetings between designers and clients/users and propose improvements if necessary.
- Closely monitor ongoing projects in coordination with the Project Managers of each campus to keep workflow on track.
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent Project Management and Planning Skills
- Detail oriented and have excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong demonstrable Christian faith
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm & ability to work in teams