About the job HR Consultants - Contract/Temporary
SilverStone Talent's clients are looking for HR professionals to help them out on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of senior level HR principles and practices (SPHR or PHR certification a plus!)
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
*Some of our opportunities are remote!