About the job 11980 Social Care Expert
From detangling complicated situations to driving better experiences for the end user, or engaging a social community, you'll be the go-to social expert. You are encouraged to regularly propose new, unique ways to approach challenges that comes along your way on the social space.
You can identify with opportunities to efficiently repurpose existing ideas in new ways. You can critically think beyond the status-quo, and balance it with the ability to confidently identify smart and analytical solutions.
You will work in an exciting Social Care team whereby you will work closely with a team of social care specialists led by team and community managers. You'll be building, maintaining, and owning the relationships you have with the individuals. You're expected to represent the company with integrity and professionalism on the social front. Speak passionately and authentically about Grab and our mission.
The Core Objectives:
1. Deliver exceptional Social Experience to our passengers, peers & drivers.
2. Provide social media support on all Grab’s owned social media channels within set SLAs and KPIs.
3. Perform outbound call or investigation for certain cases (if necessary)
4. Complete documentation for each social media interactions.
5. Stay up to date with Grab promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
6. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the user’s complaint; empathizing with the user, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; coordinate with various departments for resolution; escalating using escalation procedures if needed and following up to ensure resolution
7. Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics.
8. Able to operate independently and prioritize your work based on what you know is most important.
9. Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer inquiry on social.
10. Own special escalation cases, research and troubleshoot problems Deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
11. Able to commit permanent night shift role (10pm-7am,5 days/wk), flexible in changing shift schedules and work during weekends and holidays.
Essential Experience / Criteria:
1. Min D3 graduated with 2 year of experience working in social media community management (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
2. Passion for all things social - staying on top of the latest trends, platform updates, as well as local nuances of consumer behavior
3. Defines opportunities to add value and proceed with little oversight
4. Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and tech
5. Creative copywriter
6. Up-to-date on local internet lingo a plus
7. A fluent English speaker with excellent written skills.
8. Be customer/consumer-oriented
Location & Duration of the Assignment (in Weeks or Months):
Gama Tower Lt.10