About the job 26165 Acquisition Support Coordinator
About the Assignment:
- Take part to define partner segments to target, ideation on the potential opportunities, and assist deals end-to-end from commercial negotiation to closure, to project management and execution
- Develop win-win partnerships schemes and roadmap with potential partners by identifying and pitching the right collaboration opportunities from across the entire Grab portfolio.
- Minimum education S1 from a reputable university
- Have internship/working experience min 6 month-1 year in project management or related
- Fresh graduate are welcome (with internship experience)
- Passionate in project management
- Data and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated, cheerful, and a team player.
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail.