About the job 13447 Data Entry & Collection Support
Berkarir bersama PT. Sinergi Performa Cipta (SPC)
SPC membuka lowongan pekerjaan "Data Entry & Collection Support"
Penempatan : Jakarta
About the Assignment:
We are looking for a Data Entry & Collection Support Coordinator to support the creation and reporting of partner's economics programs across the country. We believe a successful candidate has strong attention to details, and high initiative towards continuous improvement but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way.
The Core Objectives:
1. Iterate on stakeholders requests and support the team in translating/inputting into internal systems
2. Deliver work on time and reporting in a format that is easily usable by the various stakeholders
3. Identify and escalate any issues with regard to programs created.
Essential Experience / Criteria:
1. Attention to details
2. Strong understanding of, and comfort with, high volume of numbers and data processing tools (Excel/Google Sheet)
3. Comfortable dealing with all types and levels of stakeholders and team members to understand and accomplish objectives
Desirable Experience / Criteria:
1. Analyze processes and project impact
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing with all levels of team members