About the job Associate Security Research Analyst
SecurityPal, a fast-growing startup based out of San Francisco, is on a mission to power growth through security. We help startups, scaleups, and publicly traded enterprises grow faster and stay more secure and compliant by removing the friction associated with completing security reviews. This allows our customers to reallocate substantial time and resources back toward accelerating the sales cycles and growing their revenue. Our customers include Figma, Airtable, Monday.com, and other hyper-growth startups across the United States and Europe. We are solving a real problem for real companies at a critical time in their growth journey.
Overview: Customer Operations
Customer Operations is responsible to provide exceptional customer service to all our Customers which ultimately drives the realization of Total Contract Value, Client renewals, and enable the go-to-market teams. Customer Operations is a 90 + people team with the main area of focus as:
1. Onboarding Clients and their necessary Security Postures for effective Customer Operations
2. Maintaining top quality and SLA on an ongoing basis
3. Collect and provide resolutions to Client Feedback; also proactively work on Client Feedback
4. Create, maintain and update Answer Library for Clients About the Role
Role of Associate Security Research Analyst
The Associate Security Research Analyst collaborates with a diverse team to produce client deliverables in Cybersecurity and Compliance, which contributes to the overall success of our clients. You will be helping our clients save valuable time and resources by speeding up the process of critical security audits and documentation. Additionally, you will assist in all four pillars of Customer Operations.
1. Review, audit, and complete detailed security assessment questions.
2. Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to gather technical information for writing, updating, and revising documentation, as well as answering security questionnaires.
3. Help build and maintain a knowledge library on compliance and regulations in the technology industry, specifically focusing on client requirements and best practices.
4. Provide deliverables to clients within agreed internal and external service level agreements (SLAs).
5. Actively raise issues, provide feedback, and communicate with Security Research Analysts and Customer Operations Lead.
6. Take proactive steps to enhance your knowledge of technical content, with a specific focus on Security questionnaires, and Request For Proposals (RFP), as well as staying updated on current writing methods, trends, and technologies in the field of security and compliance.
7. Contribute to the high performance + high care culture
Requirements and Skills:
1. Be able to apply Cyber security compliance experience and knowledge with creative and innovative thinking in a broad range of complex and non-routine contexts.
2. Knowledge and understanding of SANS, NIST, and SOC-2 information security standards.
3. Strong understanding of security risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, GDPR, Data Privacy, Business continuity, and major compliance key objectives.
4. Strong Communication and comprehension
5. Attention to detail
6. Ability to collaborate and work in teams
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information
Technology, or equivalent is desirable.
- A prior experience in technology or a service delivery role is preferred.
Office Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Office Timing: 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday- Friday
Note: The individuals who are in their final semester, have completed their bachelor's in IT or are awaiting their results can apply.
The hiring is paused for now. However, you can apply and we will contact you once the position is resumed.
Deadline to apply: October 30, 2023