About the job Telemarketing Executive
Smart IT is a rapidly growing IT Solutions provider based in the Team Valley, Gateshead. Following another record year of growth we require an experienced outbound B2B telesales person to join our expanding sales team.
You will be a confident, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person able to work on your own initiative – outbound telesales experience is essential.
You will have an excellent telephone manner, customer focused attitude, mature outlook and good communication skills with the ability to hold business level conversations and the ability to spot opportunities.
If you think you have got what it takes to join one of the North Easts leading technology companies, we want to hear from you.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients introducing Smart IT’s range of products and services including IT services and Telecoms
- Create appointments for our field sales team to discuss any potential opportunities
- Provide sales support to our field sales team including preparing quotes, arranging appointments and chasing paperwork
- Maintain professional and ethical working practices at all times
- Attend sales meeting with our Business Development Managers when required
- At least 2 years outbound, B2B telesales experience
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focused attitude
- The ability to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Results orientated, determined attitude
- Great relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Team working abilities
- Excellent PC and numeracy skills
- Ambitious and willing to progress into a Business Development Role
The basic salary will be between £18,000 and £22,000 depending upon experience, with commission that brings it to £30,000 OTE. However, commission is not capped and the more you achieve the more you earn.
- A realistic OTE of £30,000+
- Uncapped commissions
- We’re growing every year, so there’s lots of opportunity to further your career
- 29 days paid holiday per year (up to 33 within 5 years)
- Paid holiday on your Birthday
- Paid charity days for volunteering
- Free breakfast every day
- Regular funded social nights out
- Performance based incentives, bonus and prizes
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Company vehicle or car allowance where applicable
- Company Pension scheme
- Free parking