About the job Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
The company is an exciting and very successful FinTech. On a digital platform the company is connecting potential investors with deals. The platform provides insights on potential investments and existing portfolio down to single operating assets. All data is user-generated and comes directly from portfolio companies cash flows and fund managers data warehouses and lakes.
- Build and Maintain Internal tooling for all parts of the product lifecycle
- Create and Maintain CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Maintain and Expand A multi-cloud, multi-OS Infrastructure
- Provide General Support to The development team
- Maintain and Expand Monitoring Facilities
- Research new Technologies and Tools for the Product
- BSc. or Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a Related Field
- 3 years of experience Anywhere in software creation or delivery (QA, Development, System Administration, SRE, DevOps) Candidates may apply and shift careers
- Solid Grasp of CI/CD/CT Concepts (Jenkins, Pipedrive, Git Hub)
- Programming Knowledge - must know at least 1 programming language well (Java, Python, or C# .Net)
- Scripting Knowledge - must know at least 1 scripting language well (preferably Groovy, Python, or Bash)
- Solid Grasp of System Administration Concepts(we are a mixed environment, so a good practice is preferred over-specialization)
- Experience in Containerization using Docker.
- Experience with using Jenkins is.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Buckets, EBS, S3, Cloud Front)
- Experience with monitoring using Zabbix, ElasticSearch, NAGIOS/OSSIM.
- Experience with Virtualization and Hypervisors.
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and Agility Principles.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the-art analytical tools.
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment.
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth.
- Support with training and coaching.
- Competitive salary
- Premium insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote working option
- Yearly cash bonuses
- Referral cash bonus